My name is Lindsey and I am a 30 year old mother of five from New York.
I’m a freelance web developer, and occasional designer. I work on a lot of cool projects and have coded some pretty neat things. You can read all about that on my wed dev blog or check out my portfolio website. My facebook for my business is more updated than my portfolio site.. Coding (and staying up to date with new coding technologies/languages) takes up the majority of my time (right after all my mommy duties) and I have to say I’m very lucky to be in a position to have a job doing something I really love doing.
I have four beautiful children aged 12 to 2, and a 16 year old step-daughter. I’ve been married since April 1st, 2011 (because, what better date to get married? No one believe us at first ;D) and started dating my husband William in 2009.
In my free time I love to play video games, do lots of crafty things (mostly cross stitch and random kids crafts), and watch scary movies
- I am a Discovery ID addict
- I love to cross stitch
- I’ve attempted knitting, but sucked. I did ok at crochet, but it’s not really my thing (my grandmother was an epic crocheter!) I used to do a lot of woodworking/decoupage, but don’t have time for that anymore
- I design and develop websites for a living. More developing at this point of my life.
- I’m from NY
- I hate NY
- My Nintendo 3DS is my favorite gaming system
- My favorite game franchises are Zelda, All Mario series, Call of Duty, Professor Layton, Bioshock, Pokemon and well, just to many to list!
- I love to read, although with work, kids and trying to stitch away my stash I haven’t had much time to enjoy it lately. This must change.
- I’m a loner
- I LOVE going out to eat and trying new things in funky restaurants
- My favorite type of food is anything Japanese or Korean
- I love to cook – and I make my own recipes up as I go. I feel sometimes dinners around here are like an episode of chopped. I have chicken, green beans, avacado, Chef Boyardee Beefaronis and an orange – what can I come up with for dinner? Generally my meals are successful
- I am not a huge fan of the outdoors.